I call it my blog.
If you follow my posts, you’ll likely get broad sense of me and my personality. If you’re reading this, however, you either want to know more or you are one of those people who look for shortcuts. Either way, below is a convenient list to assist your endeavor.
- My actual name is Whitney. DimWhit is a play on words. I am not truly a simpleton.
- Just because I am not a simpleton doesn’t mean I don’t sometimes do or say dumbass things.
- I frickin’ love tomatoes. Seriously. I’d punch a nun for one most days.
- This is my first blog.
- The previous bullet point is my disclaimer. Don’t expect perfection.
- I have a dog. She’s a boxer. She is a simpleton. In my blog, she is referred to as “dimdog”. I changed her name to protect her identity.
- I do not have children. I do not plan to. This is not a mommy blog.
- I love my husband, and he makes for great blog material. Because he’s a genius. Because he’s a retired 1SG of the US Army. Because he’s a redhead.
- I’m terrified of E.T. As in, Steven Spielburg’s beloved alien, E.T. It’s my Mom’s fault.
- I pray for world peace, every night.
- ^ No i don’t
What do the folks below have in common?
They are each referenced in my posts on a regular basis. Also, they each are recipients of my unconditional love and unflinching affection; a gift they return right back to me. They have a death-grip on my heart. For them, I’d hop on the tracks in front of a speeding locomotive. I’d vow to never again enjoy the deliciousness of a vine-ripe tomato if it would make them happy. I’d even plant a big-ass smooch on that chewed up tootsie roll looking alien, ET, if it were to save their lives. In summary, I’ve got it bad for them. To really know me, one must know them.
As my blog evolves, you’ll be sure to learn more and more about these most glorious highlights in my life, but in the meantime, you can read a brief and completely inadequate blurb about each. And as an additional treat, you can click on their noggins to see their individual galleries. Enjoy!
My canine crush. This jacked-up jumping bean frequently trips over her own feet, has yet to master walking on our wood floors, and has a PHD in snoring. She also has the uncanny ability to transform her looks from gorgeous to goofy in lightening speed.
My man. My hero. My guardian. The love of my life. This handsome gent is not only my husband, but also the brightest spot in my world and my favorite of all things favorite. He’s funny, and smart and super cool. And believe me when I say, he’s the last John Wayne left in this town.
She gave me life. She gave me my good looks. She gave me my attitude. People don’t get to choose their Mommas, but had I been given that choice, she would have most assuredly been my selection. Mrs. Fields has nothin’ on her. She’s a tough cookie, with a right-out-of-the-oven warmth and all the ooey-gooey sweetness one could ask for. Plus, she’s a little nutty.